Thursday, June 07, 2007

How many of you have bought a coffee this week? ...or maybe it's a nice cold drink...winter has come upon us here is Sydney and I have definitely been buy my share of coffee and tea. But if we could all just give up $3 a week we could not only touch lives, but alter lives dramatically. This is the challenge I have given to all the students at Wesley Institute where we work, and it's a challenge I give to all those who read this. Invisible Children have dubbed it the tricampaign. On top of that, I have been planning an event for the Wesley Instute that will take place on June 21st. It's going to be life changing for many of the students. The event includes dinner (I'm cooking again of course), live bands, and we are showing the entire Invisible Children documentary! Time is overdue for raising awareness for social justice issues. This is only one of them...it's just a beginning...but I believe God sees our hearts...and our $5 donations and He moves mountains with them. Please pray for our event that God will send people our way and their hearts will be touched. Also, if you haven't seen the documentary it's will rock your world. Visit their website....here's the tricampaign trailer. Love you all! Lindsey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home