Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hallelujah... our internet is finally back up and running! Thought you might enjoy some pictures from our trip with the family over summer break. Things are back in full swing once again for us at the house. We have 20 students living with us and one more who will hopefully be here soon. We have a few more boys this term (11 instead of 4) so Lindsey has to cook a lot more food. Classes are going well for me at Hillsong. Both Lindsey and I have gotten really involved in a few different aspects of the church. I will do a post a little bit later. Enjoy the pics...


nate



| View Show | Create Your Own | Playlist

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy, I laughed out loud! You two make me so happy! Looks like ya'll are still tearin up Australia...makes me so happy! You two just get ready to move to Costa Rica when Hannah and I are married that's all I have to say! Miss you both!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you offering housing for hillsong student too?
julachapelle@gmail.com

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home