Sunday, March 11, 2007

An incredibly busy weeks is ahead of me. Hillsong's annual Colour Your World women's conference is this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It should be an adventure! 22,000 women and I get to be there for 16 hours a day. As a student our schedule for conference looks like this... leave church at 6 am, serve all day and leave the conference at 10 pm to head back to ther church, get up the next morning and do it all over, this is what I will be doing Thur-Sun. It should be a few days where I get to live off of adreniline, God, and the much needed cups of coffee (just a quick side note... Australia knows how to make coffee and us Americans could learn a thing or two). To top it all off on our anniversary ( Sunday, March 18th) we get to be a part of Hillsong One. It is the live recording of their new album. Dont worry everyone... we are taking off for the weekend the following week to celebrate our first year in marriage. Lindsey and I decided that we will rotate each year who gets to plan our anniversary celebration and I am up for the first one. So Lindsey has no idea where we are going or what we are doing. All I can say is that it is gonna be great! We miss you and love you all!


nate




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home