Sunday, September 03, 2006


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Our nice, relatively calm Aussie life has come and gone. Nate began Hillsong College last Wednesday. In celebration we decided to join 30 American students from Wesley on an all expense paid trip to Canberra, the Nations capital. I know what your thinking...if it's anything like D.C. with all the hustle and bustle...that would be a great adventure. Well...it's not. But, while it is a relatively quiet town, we did get to go to the Papua New Guinea Embassy and the American Embassy...office, (not actually allowed at the embassy), and a few museums. The trip was rewarding because we were able to get to the know the students! The second day while the students went to parliament....I got violently ill, and started what became a week long "epidemic". At least it wasn't my cooking! So instead of seeing museums and galleries and memorials....I saw a lot a park benches. Now that we are back, I am having to quickly get used to shopping and cooking by myself, but both Nate and I are excited about Hillsong and the things we will both learn from being a part of their vision. We still miss you all, and it is good to hear from you through comments and emails! We love you!

Lindsey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nate and Linds!! We are on a little fun road trip and decided to stop by your parent's lovely house! We miss you and love you so much! We are all praying for you and it is so good to see these pictures and see how happy you both are! We LOVE YOU

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww helwo! I miss you !!!! I have been thinking about you two , well, mainly Linds, sorry Nate, a bunch. Not much news to report here, but I am so glad I have this webpage address now, because I can be an official stalker now. Glorious!!! Muah!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hi Hi Hi I miss you and helwo....much to catch you up on...

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is our stories .... Dudes! Your blog opens up with "This is our stories..." how folksy!

Tam and I have been working on our house(I go up every couple of weekends now) and I have been working like crazy in Tampa.
I hope you two are doing well.
Hey, what is it like around Sydney after Steve Irwin died? I did'nt think the news on this side did him justice.
Be good boys and girls!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is our stories .... Dudes! Your blog opens up with "This is our stories..." how folksy!

Tam and I have been working on our house(I go up every couple of weekends now) and I have been working like crazy in Tampa.
I hope you two are doing well.
Hey, what is it like around Sydney after Steve Irwin died? I did'nt think the news on this side did him justice.
Be good boys and girls!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linds and Nate! How are things? You should let us know what the "feelings" are over there about Steve Irwin! WHOAH! I know some people over here who are very upset about it--they faithfully watched him and it comes as a shock...
anyways, same ol' around here I guess. we went to the North Carolina Apple festival with Vincenzo the Conquerer and Tam. It was fun--I made my first apple pie--you'd be proud :) Dan flew an airplane (AHHH!!) he did good--I'm still here and alive, right?!?!
we miss you lots. love you. Heather and Dan

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home