Thursday, August 10, 2006




The days and weeks are begining to go by faster. It is hard to believe that we have been away for almost a month. It is exactly 20 days until I start classes. We have been attending Hillsong Church (where my college stems out from) since arriving. We are going to get more involved with the church. We plan on joining a small group from the church and developing deeper relationship. A great quote I heard recently said that "just attending church services is like being engaged... You have all the troubles of marriage without any of the benefits" (Matt Chandler Lead Pastor, Village Church). Just a quick side note... if any of you want to have you life messed up (by messed up I mean transformed) in a good way podcast Matt Chandler and the Village Church. We want to develop some meaningful relationship within the church while we are over here and a small group seems to be the way to go. Other than that we are in a routine that goes like this... shop, cook, sleep, cook, sleep, shop, cook... and so on. Did I mention that we cook and shop alot? The picture up top shows what happens when you have a miscommunication during an order for toilet paper and paper towels... We mistakedly ordered almost $900 worth of tp and paper towels... Oh well. One thing that we wont have to order for the rest of the time we are over here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, I miss you all sooooo much!!!! I can't get myspace in my room, it is blocked....dang them! haha so I won't be able to go on that as often but get me your email address and I'll write you through that. I love you both and miss you, I was cracking up about your toilet paper mishap! that's awesome! I love you and miss you both!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

How do you screw up an order of tp??? Sounds like something I would do...major blonde moment:) Everythime we visit your site we are so determined to come visit. We miss you soooo much! Where's our postcard??? I will not be happy if someone else gets a postcard first:) Love you!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home