Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorry for the excessive time between posts... Life has been crazy! We bought a house, I am in school working on my MBA and training has made life very full lately.


Well tomorrow and Saturday are the big days! We have had our legs assigned and Lindsey will be running a total of 14.7 miles on Friday/Saturday. Her legs are:


Leg 1: 8 miles

Leg 2: 3.7 miles

Leg 3: 3.0 miles


I am not so lucky. I will be running 21.4 miles total. My legs are:


Leg 1: 6.8 miles
Leg 2: 6.6 miles
Leg 3: 8 miles


Needless to say we are both a little bit nervous about the 36 hours of racing. Who knows how our body will respond to the punishment of the distance, lack of sleep, and cramped quarters of the vehicle we will be traveling in. It should be interesting.
Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home